Reality TV

Taylor Frankie Paul Says Daughter Is ‘Reliving’ 2023 Fight Video After Footage Resurfaced

Whitney Danhauer

Published

on

OConnor-Arroyo/AFF-USA.com / MEGA

Taylor Frankie Paul found herself at the center of renewed backlash when a 2023 video of a brutal altercation between herself and now ex-boyfriend Dakota Mortensen resurfaced. However, it’s her children who she’s most worried about.

In the clip shared by TMZ on March 19, Paul, 31, could be seen launching metal bar stools at Mortensen, 33, during a heated exchange. One of those stools accidentally hit her daughter, Indy, who was around 5 years old at the time. Paul shares Indy and son, Ocean, with her ex-husband, Tate Paul.

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives star recently left a comment under a TikTok video talking about her and Mortensen’s fight.

“Worst part is my daughter having to relive and see it all over again years later after extensive work with her and apologies to her about that night and my baby boy birthday was taken from him,” Paul wrote.

Mortensen and Paul share one son, Ever, who turned 2 years old the day the video was released. It has not been confirmed who released the footage.

The fallout from the clip has been massive for Paul. It came just days after news that season 5 of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives had halted filming due to the Draper City Police Department confirming a new “domestic assault” investigation involving both Paul and Mortensen had been opened, per People.

Taylor Frankie Paul/Instagram

The reality star was set to lead season 22 of The Bachelorette, which was scheduled to premiere on March 22, but ABC pulled the season following the resurfaced footage.

Shortly after news that The Bachelorette would no longer air, Paul released a statement.

“Taylor is very grateful for ABC’s support as she prioritizes her family’s safety and security. After years of silently suffering extensive mental and physical abuse as well as threats of retaliation, Taylor is finally gaining the strength to face her accuser and taking steps to ensure that she and her children are protected from any further harm,” a rep for Paul said in a statement to People.

“There are too many women who are suffering in silence as they survive aggressive, jealous ex-partners who refuse to let them move on with their lives,” the statement continued. “Taylor has remained silent out of fear of further abuse, retaliation and public shaming. She is currently exploring all of her options, seeking support, and preparing to own and share her story.”

Trending News

Celebrity News3 days ago

Pete Davidson and More Stars Undergo Emergency Training During Firefighter Challenge

Celebrity News12 hours ago

Nikki Glaser Admitted Her Boyfriend Isn’t Into Her ‘Weird Fetish’ of Hooking Up With Others

Celebrity Couples11 hours ago

Jason Biggs’ Ego Boost After Losing Weight Played a Role in Jenny Mollen Divorce

Celebrity News7 hours ago

Hayden Panettiere Reveals Her Daughter Calls Her By a Very Strange Nickname: ‘Stunned Me’

Celebrity3 days ago

The Rip’ Lawsuit: Can Real Cops Sue Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Over Too Real’ Characters?

TV News5 hours ago

Clay Aiken Says Simon Cowell Called Him ‘Ugly’ on ‘American Idol’: Judges Now Are ‘Much Kinder’

Royals6 hours ago

Inside Prince William’s Surprising New Plan to Sell Part of His Land Estate to Generate $670 Million

Celebrity News6 hours ago

Tom Cruise Agreed to Make ‘Top Gun’ After Puking During a Flight With the Blue Angels

Exclusive4 hours ago

‘Call Her Daddy’ Mogul Alex Cooper ‘Trying to Do Too Much’ Amid Expanding Empire and Baby News

News4 hours ago

LeBron James, Sofia Vergara And The Wildest Grand Opening Vegas Has Ever Seen: Inside OMNIA Dayclub’s Unforgettable Debut Weekend