Exclusive

NYC Mayor’s Office Won’t Release Public Records Related to Taylor Swift’s Wedding Until November

Michael Gioia

Published

on

JON ROBICHAUD/UPI/Newscom/The Mega Agency; ZUMAPRESS.com / MEGA

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are taking no chances when it comes to their upcoming wedding.

Star can exclusively reveal that public records related to an inquest into communications about weddings in New York City and surrounding boroughs — including ones regarding the wedding of Swift and Kelce, both 36 — are being withheld until November.

After Star sought information through the Freedom of Information Act, the Mayor’s Office acknowledged the request and said that a response can be expected on or about Friday, November 20.

While no date nor venue has been confirmed regarding Swift and Kelce’s highly anticipated wedding, a report from last month claimed the big day would be held during the Fourth of July weekend in New York City.

TMZ reported earlier this month that the couple is being so cautious that instead of sending out save-the-dates, the “Anti-Hero” singer was personally calling guests to inform them the wedding was happening this summer.

Additionally, the outlet’s sources claimed that guests were still not given the exact date or location — but simply asked to remain flexible.

Last summer, the Life of a Showgirl artist revealed that she and the New Heights podcaster were engaged after two years of dating, and their social media announcement immediately went viral.

Travis Kelce/Instagram

When the “Cruel Summer” singer appeared on The Graham Norton Show last year, Norton asked if she’d be getting married in 2026 — and Swift obviously played coy.

“Oh, you’ll know,” she said. “I was going to invite you to it.”

Swift, who said she would focus on wedding planning once her most recent album was released, admitted that she was “excited” to iron out the details for her special celebration with the Kansas City Chiefs tight end.

She also teased that they would not limit themselves when it comes to invites. “I know it’s going to be fun to plan because I think the only stressful weddings are the ones where you have a small amount [of invites], and people are on the bubble,” she said, referring to guest lists that have to be limited to only close friends and family.

“You have to evaluate or assess your relationship with them to see if they should be there,” she said of potential guests. “I’m not going to do that.”

Trending News

Celebrity Couples2 days ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Almost Got $250K Wedding Gift From New York Taxpayers

Celebrity News2 days ago

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Owe More Than $2 Million in ‘Contractor Debt’ for Home They’re Building

Royals1 day ago

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘Watching Every Dollar,’ Reluctant to ‘Dip Into His Inheritance’

Diana Kate Diana Kate
Royals2 days ago

Princess Kate Is Being Set Up as the Next Princess Diana, Whether She Wants It or Not

Royals2 days ago

Meghan Markle Reveals Prince Harry’s Unusual 8th Wedding Anniversary Gift

Celebrity News2 days ago

Cher ‘Refuses to Be an Enabler’ After Cutting Off Son Elijah Blue Allman Amid Ongoing Troubles

Hot Topics3 days ago

The View’s Joy Behar Slams John Travolta for Wearing a Beret: ‘That Doesn’t Make You a Director’

Royals2 days ago

Prince William May Bring Prince George to the US for the First Time Soon: ‘Over the Moon With Excitement’

Reality TV3 days ago

Amanda Batula and West Wilson Face Major Backlash in ‘Summer House’ Reunion Teaser

Legal News1 day ago

Britney Spears Told Officer She Could ‘Drink Four Bottles of Wine and Take Care of You’ During Arrest

Sports2 days ago

Aaron Rodgers Announces He Plans to Retire From the NFL After 2026 Season

Celebrity News2 days ago

‘Ted Lasso’ Alum Cristo Fernandez Signs Professional Soccer Contract for El Paso Locomotive FC