Click through the gallery to see who Star readers voted as the 20 most hated celebrities in Hollywood!
20. Jonah Hill -- From the funny fat guy, to an Oscar-nominated actor, Jonah's recently turned every interview into a humorless smugfest about the craft of serious acting. "I could have made a billion dollars doing every big comedy of the last 10 years and didn't in order to form a whole other life for myself," he told Rolling Stone.
19. Julia Roberts -- She's notoriously difficult to work with, and recently, Julie reportedly prompted costar Meryl Streep to boycott the Toronto International Film Festival just to avoid her. Her true colors really came out, though, in half-sister, Nancy Motes', suicide note, with three of five pages dedicated to slamming the onetime sweetheart.
18. Anne Hathaway -- Disliking Anne has become so popular that "Hathahate" even has its own meme! The 'Les Miserables' star seems to have gotten the message, though, and recently admitted, "My impression is that people needed a break from me."
17. Jaden Smith -- He's the pampered son of Hollywood superstars and dated Kylie Jenner, but that doesn't seem to be why people can't stand the 15-year-old. Instead, it may be his penchant for philosophically inept tweets, including, "School is the tool to brainwash the Youth."
16. Taylor Swift -- The formerly beloved singer lost her luster after falling for, breaking up with and then calling out a string of famous ex-boyfriends in song after song. It caused her to become the butt of jokes, including with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler at the Golden Globe Awards. But, Taylor didn't think it was funny, saying, "There's a special place in hell for women who don't help out other women."
15. Madonna -- The aging pop star has turned being intolerable on social media into an art form ever since she got Instagram. From photos of her hairy armpits, to dropping the N-bomb in a caption about her 13-year-old son, Madonna's "edginess" is mostly just becoming sad.
14. Katherine Heigl -- The former 'Grey's Anatomy' star has been called "the most hated and difficult star in Hollywood" for creating desperately difficult situations on set. She's made enemies with coworkers, bashing 'Grey's' as poorly written and slamming her film 'Knocked Up' as sexist. "It's not like we're the only people she said some bats--t crazy things about," costar Seth Rogen said. "That's kind of her bag now."
13. Miley Cyrus -- With her topless photos, raunchy performances, and questionable fashion choices, the world has begun to respond to Miley with a collective "meh." In fact, she got the most write-in votes of any celeb in our poll!
12. Nicki Minaj -- After working with her on 'American Idol,' Mariah Carey said of the rapper, "It was like going to work every day in hell with Satan." Fans agreed, taking to the Internet to insult Nicki for her on-screen arrogance and bratty displays.
11. Lindsay Lohan -- The actress is already unhirable in Hollywood for erratic behavior, but former fans are also fed up with the star's troubles with the law and at least six stints through rehab. Now, her show 'Lindsay' draws fewer viewers than reruns of 'Spongebob Squarepants,' and her "comeback" movie, 'The Canyons,' only grossed $56,825.
10. Phil Robertson -- The 'Duck Dynasty' patriarch's reputation took a big hit when he equated homosexuality to beastiality. He issued a halfhearted apology, but secretly stood by his comments at a Bible study group. Between his show's Season 5 premiere and finale, it lost 2.5 million viewers.
9. Jennifer Lopez -- At 44-years-old, Jennifer's diva behavior is still in its prime. Her concert demands continue to be the stuff of legends, with the 'American Idol' judge insisting on private planes, and all white furniture and food. Even celebs, including Rosie Perez and Chrissy Teigen, have begun calling Jen out for her behavior!
8. Lady Gaga -- The pop star's desperate need for attention reached disgusting new lows when she had a woman upchuck on her during a SXSW performance. To make matters worse, she couldn't seem to understand why people were so grossed out by the performance
7. Juan Pablo Galavis -- ABC insiders called him "the worst Bachelor ever," and that still didn't prepare viewers for his display on 'After the Final Rose.' There, he pissed off millions by saying he wanted to keep his feelings for winner, Nikki Ferrell, "private," and proclaimed he was "done with this show."
6. Gwyneth Paltrow -- Using the term "conscious uncoupling," and saying her life as an actress is tougher than that of a mom working 9 to 5 hasn't help Gwyneth gain fans, that's for sure. It's not just the public she's turned off, either -- she's even targeted her colleagues. "Why is [Reese Witherspoon] doing these stupid romantic comedies?" she once said. "But of course, it's for money and status!"
5. LeAnn Rimes -- Since her affair with Eddie Cibrian, Leann's become known as a bikini-wearing home wrecker who's perennially on vacation. She's since engaged in a Twitter war with her now-husband's ex, Brandi Glanville, and even three years after the wedding, fans can't seem to forgive her. Her last album, 'Spitfire,' bombed, selling jut a little more than 10,000 copies in its first week.
4. Kris Jenner -- The infamous momager has made few friends by unapologetically cashing in on both ehr families' fortunes and failures with equal zeal. A canceled talk show and separation from her husband haven't stopped Kris from engaging in outrageous behavior either -- she's been dating men half her age, and partying in front of her teenage daughters.
3. Justin Bieber -- He went from teen heartthrob to an illegal-drag-racing, brothel-frequenting, bucket-peeing, graffiti-spraying, egg-throwing, weed-smoking little punk. But, behind the scenes, he's always been a bit of a problem. "he's kind of a brat," Marg Helgenberger said after Justin's appearance on 'CSI' in 2010. "He locked one of the producers in the closet. And he put his fist through a cake that was on the table."
2. Chris Brown -- The singer hasn't seemed to be able to recover since getting arrested for brutally beating Rihanna in 2009. Instead of trying to stay out of trouble, Chris has stormed out of interviews, gotten into brawls, and been arrested multiple times. He's currently on trial for a misdemeanor assault, and could go to jail if he's found to have broken his probation from the Rihanna case.
1. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West -- The public's disgust for Kimye seemed to boil over when they landed the cover of 'Vogue.' Maybe it's Hollywood's resentment of the reality star who's famous for being famous, or Kim's TMI-tinged butt selfies, or Kanye's self-aggrandizing statements. Regardless, together, they seem to generate pure hatred -- and the highest percentage of starmagazine.com readers votes!