Taylor Frankie Paul and Alleged ‘Bachelorette’ Winner Doug Mason Reportedly Trying to Make It Work’
Taylor Frankie Paul and alleged Bachelorette winner Doug Mason are reportedly trying to reconcile after ABCs controversial decision to cancel her unaired season.
Taylor, 31, and Mason, 28, are “trying to make it work,” a source told Us Weekly on Tuesday, April 28. “They were hanging out recently and want to see if they can get back together and be a couple.”
In the footage, Paul can be seen hitting Mortensen, 35, and throwing metal barstools during the dispute while her daughter Indy, now 8, was in the room. (Paul also shares son Ocean, 5, with ex-husband Tate Paul and son Ever, 2, with Mortensen.) The fight, which took place in 2023, ultimately led to Paul’s arrest for domestic violence. She later pleaded guilty to aggravated assault.
Taylor Frankie Paul/Instagram
However, ABC was pressured to cancel the unaired season of The Bachelorette amid ongoing drama among the exes.
As Star previously reported, Mason was “livid” that the season was axed.
“He gave up six weeks of his life, didn’t get paid, and ‘won’ a show no one will ever see,” a source told Rob Shuter for his Naughty But Nice Substack last month. “[Paul’s suitors] expected everything — Dancing with the Stars, brand deals, sponsorships. The full reality TV jackpot. He was supposed to be the guy. Now he’s just… a guy.”