It’s summer — and Ashley Greene is about to get grilled!
Back in March 2013, a fire in the Twilight star’s apartment ended up damaging her building, the Granville Towers, and three tenants — along with a doorman who says he suffered exhaustion, dehydration and smoke inhalation that put him in the hospital — are suing her.
According to a source, they’re hoping her imminent deposition will reveal whether she or her friends left a candle unattended — and that she’ll show some long-awaited remorse. “She was a lousy neighbor,” the insider says. “On the day of the fire, someone went over to see if she was okay, and she told them to f–k off!”