Already have an account?
Get back to the
Star Magazine logo

STAR Pays for Scoops!

Button which opens 'Send us a scoop' formClick here!

or call (800) 609-8312

Ashley Greene Sued For Starting Fire

Ashley Greene

In March, Ashley Greene  was devastated after losing one of two dogs to a fire in her high-rise apartment building. Now, the building’s doorman is reportedly suing the Twilight star because the fire actually began in her unit.

In his lawsuit, the doorman claims he suffered exhaustion, dehydration and smoke inhalation which landed him in the hospital. In addition, some of Ashley’s neighbors are also suing, alleging that she never even apologized after a candle lit the sofa on fire in her apartment.

At the time of the incident, the fire was ruled an accident. Ashley has yet to comment.


NeNe Leakes Hospitalized, “Blessed to be Alive”

Teresa & Joe Giudice Indicted on Two More Fraud Counts

Jennifer Lawrence Was in Therapy: Find Out Why

Filed under: