Star Magazine logo

STAR Pays for Scoops!

Button which opens 'Send us a scoop' formClick here!

or call (800) 609-8312

Charges Dropped

Corey Feldman Cleared In Sexual Battery Case

The child actor was accused of groping a woman last year.

Corey Feldman has been cleared in the latest LAPD investigation accusing him of sexual battery.

On January 8, a report was filed against the child actor for an alleged incident that took place in February of last year.

On Wednesday, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office dropped the charges.

“I can confirm that our office did receive submission involving a matter involving Mr. Feldman early January, and we did ultimately reject filing criminal charges,” Frank Mateljan of LA City Attorney’s office said.

Feldman’s attorney confirmed the development.

“After a comprehensive investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office rejected the filing of a criminal complaint against my client Corey Feldman,” Perry Wander said in a statement.

“The City Attorney’s office agreed with my assessment of the criminal case, and declined to file charges.”

The 46-year-old has been an outspoken critic of the sexual abuse in Hollywood.

As previously reported, previous claims he revealed the identities of child predators in 1993 to police were confirmed when Santa Barbara’s Sheriff’s Department admitted to finding the recordings of the interview.

In October, Feldman told Today that he “sat down” and “gave them names.”

Filed under:
Comments