Everything that could go wrong did — from a delay in receiving emergency treatment to a faulty medical device, she could have survived!
Radar investigated for 12 months and found out that a security supervisor responded to the call from Anna’s nurse that she was unconscious in bed.
They both started doing CPR and then the hotel medical response technician arrived and tried to use a defibrillator but it wouldn’t administer the shock.
The Hollywood, Florida fire and rescue arrived minutes later and took over. Smith was transferred to Memorial Regional Hospital and pronounced dead.
Watch the video above and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel!