Kimberly Guilfoyle, who was previously engaged to President Donald Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., has addressed the news that her ex is newly engaged to socialite Bettina Anderson.
In an interview with the New York Times published on Sunday, January 4, the United States ambassador to Greece, 56, said, “I’m happy for Don. I wish him, of course, all the best.”
On December 15, the president, 79, announced at the White House that his 48-year-old son was once again engaged.
In a clip shared to X (formerly Twitter), Don Jr. hugged his father as he addressed those in attendance at the White House to offer a few remarks.
“It’s not often that I’m at a loss for words because we usually do the ranting and raving really well, but this is a little different,” he began before wishing everyone a happy holiday season. “[I want to] thank Bettina for that one word: ‘Yes.’”
Bonnie Cash – Pool via CNP / MEGA
Anderson, 40, then offered a few words of her own, telling the crowd, “Wow, what a privilege it is to be here in the White House. Mr. President, thank you so much for hosting this incredible party, and to our First Lady [Melania Trump]: These decorations, am I right?”
“This has been the most unforgettable weekend of my life, and I get to marry the love of my life, and I feel just like the luckiest girl in the world,” she continued. “So thank you.”
She and Don Jr. met through mutual friends and were first linked in August 2024. At the time, the father of five was reportedly still engaged to the former Fox News host.
John Chapple/MEGA
However, a source previously told Star, “They were on a break. Or at least that’s his side of the story.”
Guilfoyle — who got engaged to Don Jr. on New Year’s Eve in 2020 before they quietly split in 2024 — “is still sore about the whole thing,” the source added. “She’s rolling her eyes about his new romance and saying it doesn’t stand a chance in the long term.”