A lot of attention has been on George Clooney‘s wife, Amal Alamuddin, who has been looking more frail than ever. But many don’t know that Amal has a look-alike sister, Tala Alamuddin, who recently lost her footing in New York City in heels and splashed on the city pavement.
But other than her tumble down moment, Star has uncovered a few surprising things about Amal’s Singapore-based sister.
1. She claimed she was younger than Amal (37), but Star found out she’s actually 43.
2. Tala’s body frame isn’t as thin as Amal’s, but she does follow the Paleo Diet which includes lean meats, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
3. When she graduated from The American International University in London in 1995, Tala claimed her job title as “indepedent events services professional.”
4. She married a multimillionaire businessman who was based in Singapore, Nagi Hamiyeh, with a 13-year-old daughter Mia, who was the flower girl at George and Amal’s wedding. But is she still married? Reports are showing she’s all about a hunky French businessman named Nicholas now.
5. Her and Amal may have been born into a wealthy Lebanese family, but in 2001 Tala was living in New York City and records show that she was being sued by her landlord for $3,677, which led to her eviction later on.