It is being reported that Peaches Geldof died of an accidental heroin overdose. According to a report from a London newspaper, the information will be officially released later today at an inquest.
The British model was found dead in her home on April 7. At a brief inquest on Wednesday, it was revealed that heroin was found in the 25-year-old’s system, and the levels were “likely” to have played a role in her death.
Peaches was survived by husband, Thoma Cohen, and their two kids. Her own mother, Paula Yates, also died of an accidental heroin overdose in 2000, when the socialite was just 11-years-old.