Happy birthday, Channing Tatum! The hunky dad-to-be turns 33 today, and after having such an amazing year in terms of his career and personal life, he deserves to be celebrated.
In honor of Channing’s big day, we’ve compiled the top ten reasons why we just can’t get enough of this stripper-turned-actor. Click through the gallery and check out the reasons we love us some Channing Tatum.
1. He's super hot He was named the Sexiest Man Alive in 2012, but Channing doesn't even need that title to be known as one of the Sexiest Guys in Hollywood... (Photo by Sony Pictures Entertainment via Getty Images)
2. He's a supportive husband & family man Channing and his wife Jenna Dewan have one of the most stable marriages in Hollywood, and it's super adorable to see him so excited about their baby on the way. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
4. He knows his skills & he uses them Channing made his first big jump onto the Hollywood scene with the 2006 film 'Step Up,' which required him to put his natural ability as a dancer into use...and it worked. From there, the big name films kept on coming, and it doesn't hurt that he met his future wife on set! (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
3. He's not ashamed of his past Before Channing was an A-list actor, he made a living by being a model and...stripper. But he's not ashamed! In fact, he even starred in and produced the movie 'Magic Mike' about his eight month experience in the business. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
5. He can pull off any film genre He's done love stories like 'Dear John,' Rom-coms like 'She's the Man,' straight-up comedies like '21 Jump Street,' and more serious movies like 'Haywire' and 'Side Effects.' To sum it up -- Channing can do it all! (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images)
6. He looks great in a suit Okay, so there's a lot of guys who clean up well, but considering we're so used to seeing Channing in little to no clothing, it's refreshing to see how handsome he looks at important events like the Academy Awards. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
7. Dude can dance! Any guy who knows how to move is great, but with 'Step Up' and his performance in the 2013 Academy Awards opening number, Channing proved he can rock various different dance styles... which is even more impressive. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
8. He didn't keep this haircut for TOO long Hey, even the sexiest guys in the world can make mistakes once in a while! Luckily, Channing saved his reputation by not keeping this 2010 'do for too long. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
9. He makes one hot cop Enough said. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images for SXSW)
10. He's got awesome friends Channing's definitely picked the right friends to hang out with in Hollywood! He's pals with big name stars like Jonah Hill, Matthew McConaughey and Joe Manganiello, to name a few. (Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)